A recent visit by a former occupant of my house provides an opportunity to review the record:
- This is where we haven’t renovated the kitchen.
- When you moved out, the carpenter ants decided to stay and eat through one of our structural posts.
- Did you have many bats flying around the bedrooms “back in the day,” forcing everyone to get rabies shots?
- I’m brewing beer in your former basement!
- That roof you had fixed leaked quickly.
- Who the hell works on stucco these days? (not actually discussed)
- We haven’t painted a thing!
He seemed to enjoy the tour.